Monday, December 6, 2010

Off Topic: Where has Mai Mai been??

So yours truly has recently found the joyous task of searching for employment during a time, if she would believe it, unemployment is on the rise. However, as a true Marketer, she let her fingers do the walking and on they went to Seek.com .. there are a few excellent opportunities out there, let's hope that she qualifies for an interview.

OK, I'm going to stop writing in 3rd person before I drive myself insane! It has been quite a while since I have blogged and I'm sorry to see a follower drop out :( I've also have been out of the research game for 5 months and starting again now is very scary - but exciting! I must confess that I have been on quite a bit of a shopping spree and have come up with quite a few products and looks to try out. Please be patient with me while I look into them carefully.

I can't believe Christmas is only 19 days away! Where has this year gone? As corny as it may sound, time sure does fly! I was hoping to have achieved more with my blog, but life got in the way. I now find myself with a bit more spare time on my hands..and I started it off with giving my blog a new look.

Next update will surely be more exciting!

Keep safe guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment